Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mary and Bill 3.12.09






Two weeks  ago I  had the pleasure of capturing Bill and Mary's wedding at the beautiful Don  CeSar Beach Resort. The closest of kin was there as well as picture perfect weather. We were able to get some  beautiful  shots  before they headed off  to the Maritana Restaurant and continued with the festivities. Even their beautiful granddaughter was on their guest list. Her name is Olive and she was the cutest thing I have ever seen. It was really funny too because in order to get her to smile you had to make this ridiculous noise ( well at least I did). I can only imagine what it looked like from an outsiders perspective. Bill and  Mary, you and your family are great and I had a blast with you. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. 


No comments: