Monday, November 10, 2008

My Other Company




So as many of you may or may not know, I am a photographer. By looking at my website it would appear that I am a wedding photographer. Well, I am not only a wedding photographer but also a pet photographer for the Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg area. I LOVE IT! I love animals so its just been a blast getting to play with them and photograph them as well. I have met some really cool dogs and "paw-rents" for that matter. Last Saturday I was in Ybor city at the Pets on the Patio event. Similar to a yappy hour, Gaspars Grotto holds an afternoon full of food, drinks, and music for people and their pets. It was such a blast. Here are a couple of the shots I was able to capture there. To check out more on my pet photography side click here ~Pawsitively Pictures~.



No comments: