Saturday, May 16, 2009

Patty and Scott 4.24.09






It has been a busy for weeks for Stephanie A Smith Photography. April was filled with corporate events, pet photography and a number of really cool weddings( I am super behind in my blogging). The first of which was Patty and Scott. I worked with Patty a while back so I was all too thrilled when she asked me to be her wedding photographer. Scott and Patty planned on getting married at the Don CeSar, on Friday, April 24th. They are such a fun couple so I knew it was going to be a blast. The weather was perfect, both Patty and Scott looked stunning, and the love from the two of them and their friends and family was contagious, you could feel it with every shot. It was extremely difficult picking a top 5 photos, so I will have to do one more blog so I can post a few more. 

No comments: