Monday, January 12, 2009

My Holiday Rhyme






I can't believe its been a month since I last blogged. The Christmas Holiday was super busy not only with shoots but also with shopping and cooking and family. This post is a toast to Donna and Bill. They flew from Chicago on Christmas day to get married at the Don CeSar, in the penthouse. It was a beautiful night so without further a due here, my Holiday Rhyme.
Twas the night of Christmas
and all through the Don
The Family Was Stirring
As if Preparing for Prom
The stockings were hung by the window with care
In hopes that St. Nick would soon be there
The guests were nestled all snuggled in their seats
While awaiting Donna and Bill, the couple that's really neat
Quinn in her officiary
and I with my gear
were prepared for what was drawing near
When out of the door there arose such a sight
All held their breath and with tears of joy the groom held his might
For today was the day Donna and Bill became one
Who knew that a Holiday could be so much fun?
As the evening wore on and I said my goodnight
I wished the newlyweds and family
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all good night"


No comments: