Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Susie and Rick 12.27.08






Good times were had by all on Saturday, December 27th, 2008. It's funny because I thought that I knew exactly what I was walking into that afternoon  but I had no idea. Only corresponding with the bride to be, Susie, via email I thought I had an idea of what she was going to look like and the type of person she was. The old saying goes, you can't judge a book by its cover well I shouldn't judge a bride by her email address. When I see numbers in an email address I assume its the persons age so I thought it only correct that I was going to shoot a 54 year old woman's wedding. Not that there is anything wrong with that however with this situation I was way off ! I had a young school teacher who mimicked alot of her wedding decor and attire with a J.Crew style flair. How classy and modern can you get!! We had a blast and it was a gorgeous sunset that evening at the Tradewinds Island Resort in St. Pete Beach. Rick and Susie thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day. 

No comments: