Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thankful


As I lay curled up on my couch this morning shivering because of our ridiculously cold weather I decided to turn on the weather channel to get an exact reading on how brutally cold it was...43 degrees. For Florida that is an awful number to see however just about the time when I was going to let out an explicative about the temperature the news anchor spoke of the even colder numbers up North. The city of Boston is expected to be blanketed by nightfall and my mom told me that it's 17 degrees in Philadelphia and that's the high! So in essence I have alot to be grateful for.This picture represents what I see when I look down at the ground. No snow, no ice or slush, just sand and seashells. Whether 43 or 83 degrees I am so thankful to live in Florida. And for all those who live up North....God Bless You and Stay Warm!


No comments: