Sunday, July 5, 2009

2nd Shooting






On Friday, June 26th I had the opportunity to second shoot for a super talented wedding photographer, Justin Demutiis. Since Justin was going to be covering the bride and bridesmaids preparation I was given the assignment of photographing the groom and his trusty groomsmen. Hmmmm. a bunch of handsome guys in tuxes and I have to photograph them, its tough being me, I know :) George and his crew were awesome. We were able to capture some super fun moments, and then once the shooting was complete, the boys decided to order pizza. Can my job get any better? The ceremony took place at Incarnation Catholic Church and the reception followed at Heritage Springs Golf and Country Club. Both, beautiful venues, and places were I have never shot before. Justin, thanks for letting me shoot with you, I had a blast. And George and Miranda, Congratulations and thanks for letting me tag along with Justin.

No comments: