Monday, July 27, 2009

Brandy and Troy ~ 7.17.09






On the evening of Friday, July 17th Brandy and Troy became Mr. and Mrs. Preston. No longer individuals but rather a couple, a family, and an endless support of love and laughter. I received an email from Brandy not ten days before her wedding. She was looking for a photographer and was so excited to tell me about her family, her soon to be family and the location of the wedding which was held in the Penthouse at the Don CeSar. The day was beautiful, and the wedding was gorgeous. Two of my favorite standouts from the wedding were Troy's yorkie, Ronnie, who was part of the processional as well as family portraits and the children. They were all so beautiful and welcoming to the new family dynamics, especially the boys. I could not take enough photos of them :) Here are some of my favorite shots from the wedding.

No comments: