Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tish and Dan ~ Engagement Session






I have always wanted to do an engagement session in Pass-a-grille. I think that its quaint atmosphere and charming shops create for a fun backdrop. I was all to excited when Dan and Tish said they would be happy to meet me down there for their session. I has such a blast with them. And while sometimes it is a little difficult for guys to loosen up in front of the camera, Dan did an awesome job. But he had an amazing coach, Tish, who made him laugh and smile along the way. I'm super stoked to shoot their wedding in April at the Sirata Beach Resort. And I think that we are even going to plan a dog portrait session as they have a pack of three! Here are some of my favorite shots from that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! And this is a very special couple. I am so happy for both of them! ~Courtney G.