Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jillian and Shad 5.22.09






I am a very last minute person. I procrastinate, I wait until the very last moment until I have to wake up, eat breakfast, and especially do my accounting. That being said, I was completely at a loss for words when I read an email from a bride that was looking for a photographer, Friday afternoon.....It was Tuesday morning when I got the email. Sounds a little last minute but everything worked out. Jillian and Shad were married on Friday, May 22nd at the Double Tree Beach Resort in Redington. The weather even smiled down on this couple as it had been rainy all week. Infact I held my breath as I looked outside Jillian's suite to torrential downpour. However, the sky opened up and it was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Congratulations Jillian and Shad!

No comments: