Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lowren and David 5.29.09






I love shooting intimate size weddings. I feel that I have a little more time to experiment with pictures at different angles and new locations. This bride and groom were more than willing to let me experiment, such brave souls:) Lowren and David did not want to see each other before the wedding. They were okay with not seeing each other but being almost next to one another, hence my first idea of holding hands with a wall in between them. They were also okay with my second experiment of photographing the video recorder which was shooting them. Out of all my requests they only had one. To do an O-H-I-O posed picture for their friends and family back home. Lowren and David, congratulations on your wedding and thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your wedding as well as be a little experimental with my shots. 

No comments: