Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Amy and Michael ~ Tampa Bay Wedding Photographer






I stepped out of my car. The sun was shinning bright and hot. As I lugged my camera equipment through the heat and humidity, sweat dripping down my brow, I couldn't have been more excited that Amy and Michael's wedding ceremony and reception were taking place inside. They married July 25th, 2009 at The Don CeSar Beach Resort. Amy and her family had been sick the entire week prior to the wedding. But cough and congestion was not going to hinder a thing. Amy powered through without hesitation. We were able to get some amazing shots both inside and out. What a wonderful event to be part of. Amy and Michael I wish you nothing but the best together, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. And a special thanks for the wonderful Jennifer Fitzsimmons, amazing wedding coordinator and owner of a Friend of the Bride, as well as Chad Whelan, owner of Digital Wave Video Productions. Lots of laughter and enjoyment all the way around.

No comments: