Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back To Reality ~ St. Pete Beach Wedding Photographer






I have always been the girl who wants nothing to do with anything besides the beach, especially when it comes to vacation. My idea of getting away is, ironically enough, going to a different beach, and testing out their sand and relaxing environment. It was slightly out of character for me to decide on a trip to Maine, however, my dog was allowed to come with me, and I couldn't beat the accommodations. I must admit, the scenery took my breath away. And apparently, I couldn't have picked a better time of year to visit. The earlier summer months brought endless weeks of rain, and only now, did the locals begin to praise their summer in Maine.
I had an amazing trip and hope to get back soon. I can only imagine how gorgeous their Fall is going to be. The foliage will probably be insane due to all the rain. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip including two from the beautiful St. Anne's church in Kennebunkport, Maine. My dad swears I'm going to get married there. I can only laugh at comments like that and continue to live in the moment, and for the most part, the beach.



No comments: