Friday, August 14, 2009

Dancing ~ St. Petersburg Wedding Photographer




I love to dance. Ever since I can remember, if there was music within ear shot I would be dancing...or at least bopping my head to the beat of the song. That being said I love to capture moments during the reception when people let loose, dance, and truly become themselves. It's so freeing.This point typically occurs when the stress of the day is winding down, and the consumed beverages from the cocktail hour have kicked in. No matter if it's the first dance, or 500th dance, whether you are leading a group or just kicking it by yourself, dancing is a liberating experience. The pictures below are some of the dance sessions I was able to capture from Amy and Michael's wedding.
"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
Mark Twain

No comments: