Monday, August 31, 2009

Tabitha and Todd ~ St. Petersburg Wedding Photographer






I loved Tabitha and her mom, Kim, from the moment I met them. The wedding was planned within weeks of the date. And as I sat down with them for the first time over a cup of coffee I realized that I would be seeing them sooner than later, as the wedding date was 17 days away.
Family, and closest of friends gathered outside the Don CeSar to witness Tabitha and Todd's wedding. It felt like a family reunion and wedding combined. Everyone stayed after the ceremony to pose for pictures and catch up with loved ones whom they hadn't seen in years. That is the beautiful thing about a wedding. It not only brings two lives together but in most cases, family members and long lost friends together. Finally the crowds dwindled and all that was left was Tabitha, Todd, and I. And boy did we have a blast. Tabitha brought her sass to the table and was willing to do anything in the pictures. And Todd, being the awesome sport he was, went along with all of the ideas. I really enjoyed this couple and their family. Tabitha and Todd, thank you so much for letting me into your lives, I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. Much Luck and Love in Your Future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie, Thank you!! Wish I lived in St Pete ... I think we could have some fun together. I love my pictures along with everyone else. You made it very easy for me. I feel like you really captured who Todd and I are. I'm so grateful that you took the time to meet with us on such short notice in July. August 5th was one of the sweetest days of my life and I wish we could repeat it over and over ... although that can't happen ... I'll always have those pictures to remind me:). Stephanie, you are a very sweet person with a special gift. Best of luck to you. I hope you keep doing what you do!!