Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anthony & Michelle's Rehearsal ~ Tampa Wedding Photographer

Anthony and Michelle invited me to their wedding a few months ago. It felt a little weird accepting the invitation as a guest.
I am the girl who works behind the scenes at a wedding, not attends them. Then an even greater issue arose, what do I get them?
Sure they were registered at various stores but I wanted to do something a little different. It worked out perfectly when
they told me their photographer wasn't going to be able to shoot the rehearsal. I stepped right in and joined them with
their day before the wedding celebrations. The rehearsal itself took place at The Don CeSar. The dinner followed at an
awesome local joint called Cafe Luna. Fun times were had by all both days. Here is a sideshow of my favorite pictures from their rehearsal.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Incredible wedding video dear!! And yeah you are right that it is a matter of great esteem to photograph a wedding. You did it brilliantly my friend. I am going to get married at the most beautiful wedding venues and would like to hire someone like you for capturing my wedding.