Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nicole and Keith ~ Beach Wedding Photographer






I booked Nicole and Keith a long time ago. I thought it different that they were getting married on a Monday, but figured, hey, it gives me more time off on the weekend so why not? It was only when my friends started asking me what my plans were for the Labor Day weekend that I realized I was shooting Nicole and Keith's wedding. And what a wonderful Labor Day weekend it was, as the family and friends had a chance to enjoy a few days off together and then wrap it up with a beautiful wedding. I loved working with Nicole and Keith. They're one of those couples that loves to be photographed. Infact, they left their brunch plates half full so we could step back outside to capture some more moments of the two of them.I had a blast with both of them, and definitely learned alot about Nicole, especially her obsession with the color pink. What a happy day it was and what a happy life I am wishing for the two of them. Here are some of my favorites from their wedding.

No comments: