Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dallas and Rob Engagement Session






As Dallas asked her boyfriend, Rob, if they could get up early to watch the sunrise, she had no idea that he would propose to her. And little did she know that as she was looking for seashells to decorate the sand castle, Rob would be giving her a shell filled with her future. As she took the clam shell and flipped it over to place it on the castle she realized the ring inside and Rob down on one knee.
I've known Dallas since she was little, so when my mom called me screaming that she was engaged I was overwhelmed with excitement. Down on vacation from Philadelphia, Rob, Dallas and the whole family were enjoying the sun, golfing, and beaches that Florida has to offer. I knew we also had to squeeze in an engagement session while they were still here. I met them in Clearwater and we went all over. I had such a blast with these two. They were so fun and willing to pose for a ton of pictures. Here are my favorite from the batch.

No comments: