Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Joe and Shelby Engagement Shoot ~ Clearwater Wedding Photographer






I had so much fun with Joe and Shelby on their recent engagement session. The two are getting married on October 11th at the beautiful Sand Pearl Resort. At first, I didn't even think we were going to do an engagement session. However, with some last minute cancellations I was able to meet the two love birds at John's Pass. We had a blast covering all of the boardwalk area and squeezed in just enough time to shoot over to the beach for some sunset shots. Joe and Shelby are so meant for each other and for the beach. I kept joking with Shelby that she reminds me of a mermaid with her bleach blonde hair, big blue eyes, and obsession with the ocean. I think we could've been siren sisters in a past life :) These are my favorite images captured from our shoot. I definitely tried to encompass that 60's California beach vibe with my processing. I had so much fun with a bunch of new actions and textures. LOVE photoshop and can't wait to do more with their wedding :)

No comments: